Honduras Mission Trip
Where: Santa Fe, Honduras
When: Leave Tuesday, June 4 and return Tuesday, June 11
Cost: $2150.00 See payment schedule
*Members of Claremore First receive a $200 scholarship on the final payment.
*If you need to book your own flight, please inform us to receive a discount on the team cost.
Areas of Ministry:
- Medical and Check-in
- Dental / Instrument Prep
- Eyeglasses Distribution
- Pharmacy / Assistants
- Veterinary and Animal Care
- Food & Clothing Distribution
- Sharing the Gospel
- Kitchen – Cooking and serving meals to the team
- Maintenance / Handyman
- Children’s VBS
- Family Photos
- $725.00 Deposit due when you sign up on February 10 (Forms and a passport copy are also due with your deposit)
- $725.00 Second payment due March 10
- $700.00 Final payment due April 14th (Claremore First members $500.00)
Team fees cover your domestic and international airline tickets, housing on the field, field transportation, meals at the Mission Home, team supplies, accident insurance, emergency air ambulance service, and miscellaneous costs that are encountered on the field. Additional donations would be greatly appreciated to help cover expenses such as medications, bibles, beans & rice, and other supplies. Donations for supplies and/or scholarships, and team payments can be turned in at team meetings or mail to Jeff Palmer at the address below. Please make checks payable to “FBC Claremore”.